2012年4月26日星期四

Panasonic ES8103S Men's 3-Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades Reviews

I recently purchased this shaver because of the excellent reviews on Amazon. I had considered purchasing one of the more expensive Panasonic shavers but I decided to give this one a try because the price was so good. I have been using this shaver for several days now and I am very pleased with it. It is a gorgeous shaver and even better than I had thought it was going to be. It comes with a charging cord and travel case. It is very quite compared to most shavers. It gives the closest shave that I have ever had and I have tried a number of different shavers made by Braun, Remington and Norelco. It shaves the cheeks, upper lip and chin super fast without irritation but it takes a few extra passes on the neck for me personally. It can be used wet or dry and it cleans easily by rinsing it under water. Amazon is currently selling this shaver for about half the price that most other retailers are charging for it. If you are considering purchasing it then I would suggest doing so while the price is low.

没有评论:

发表评论