2012年4月14日星期六

Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

I just received the newly redesigned Cruisers. I really like the new designs, they make the previously tired diaper designs look more similar to the Little Movers patterns, and I like the fact that the size 3 and 4 come with the outer quilting pattern like the Swaddlers do. I also like that they've put the padding back up the rear of the diaper some from where they removed it, and I like that they've made the liner white again as opposed to the dyed purple. The diaper itself, however, is basically the same as it's been since they incorporated the Dry Max changes back in January of 2010. My son is at the bottom weight limits of the size 4, and he still leaks out of the Cruisers. This has only been a problem since the addition of Dry Max. I know that they've changed the boxes to say "3-way fit" now instead of "Dry Max" to try to make people believe that the Dry Max ordeal is over, however I'm pretty sure it's still the same diaper, just redesigned, since they still leak and sag like crazy. I hate to beat a dead horse, but the old Swaddlers and Cruisers were world's better. I actually still have some from when my four-year-old son was a baby saved in a memory box, and they are so much more plush. We never ever had leaks with those Cruisers. I guess the bottom line is this: The diapers might be thinner and now cuter than they were, but they don't work quite as well as they used to and they sag terribly (my 22 month old son won't even leave them on once he's wet in them -- not that we want to leave him in a wet diaper, but occasionally when we are out and don't have a place to change him, it happens). I've always secretly hoped they'd bring the original Cruisers back because I loved them so much with my first son. Every time they redesign their packaging I always get a glimmer of hope that they have returned to the original thickly-padded, mesh-lined, leak-proof diaper, so I rush out and buy a new pack and I am always disappointed. I think it might be back to the Little Movers for us because there's no point buying the diapers because they are cute, and having to get up and change sheets, clothing, and diapers at 4am every night. UPDATE: Edited to say that we've given these another couple of tries overnight again and they actually didn't leak the consecutive nights, so maybe there is hope still for these! The new design patterns and quilting have really grown on me and I think I may resubscribe to these. Wish they'd put the quilting on the larger sizes too and I'd probably switch my older son to these also.

没有评论:

发表评论